- I'm doing much better this week. Last week sucked the life out of me. I was a mess every day. It wasn't pretty. But Girl Scout cookies and David repeatedly saying "everything is going to be ok" seemed to help. I love that man!
- Ooof, this is weird to write. I am 33.1% certain that I maybe had a chemical pregnancy last cycle. I have no real proof. Well maybe a little proof. All I can say is I experienced some things that made me think that I was pregnant. And then I found out I wasn't pregnant. And then a few more things happened that made me think I was pregnant before I wasn't pregnant. I guess I'll never really know...
- We're heading to Austin next week! We planned a rather spur of the moment road trip to Texas to visit some dear friends and hang out at their ranch. And David is going to attend a few days of SXSW (South by Southwest) which is a ginormous convention full of bands, conferences, films, trade shows and general craziness with thousands of other people. I adore road trips and I'm excited to travel!
- Unfortunately, being out of town puts treatment plans on hold. IUI#5 will have to be in April or something along those lines. Oh well, we're on the slow track anyway...what's another month?
- We got our first "real" snowstorm in 2 years this weekend! We got about 11 inches of snow when it was all said and done-yay! I remember winters where we got snowstorms like this every month. 12 inches of snow was no big deal. But Colorado has been in a drought for a really long time and our winters just haven't been the same. David and I had the best snow day! We made pancakes, lounged around in sweats, worked on a jigsaw puzzle and watched the Oscars. Best day ever!
- I came very close to putting in my 2 weeks notice today at my part-time-but-it-really-feels-like-full-time office job. I told my boss that I have been having a difficult time balancing my business with my job and I just kinda needed to be done. My busy season with photography is just around the corner and I want to put boundaries in place to help me have an easier summer than I did last year. She was very understanding and asked me if instead of quitting, if I would be interested in working 1 day/week at a satellite office. David and I talked about it tonight and we both feel that this will be a great change for me. The satellite office is quiet, calm and it's only 2 miles from my house. I'm so excited to be able to take steps to feel less overwhelmed. Yay for simplicity! :)